If Nintendo went third party, which console maker would you side with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If Nintendo went third party, which console maker would you side with?

User Info: DemonicChaosXX

DemonicChaosXX
4 years ago#31
cavebear56 posted...
TheMisfit posted...
You forgot the option for non-fanboys that just play what they want, instead of this childish loyality BS (i.e. all consoles and pc).
It's a point and click adventure where the only action is "use gun" on "man". - vidgameking84

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
4 years ago#32
I own all consoles and a gaming PC, it's best of both worlds. No need to be biased and fanboyish.

User Info: Nintendoboy77

Nintendoboy77
4 years ago#33
Depends if Nintendo makes games for Playstation, Xbox, or PC. I hope more of Xbox or PC, but if it's Sony, I guess I'll be mainly getting Playstation from now on.

User Info: Norlout

Norlout
4 years ago#34
Masterchief5525 posted...
I own all consoles and a gaming PC, it's best of both worlds. No need to be biased and fanboyish.

Same here :)

Tho if i had to choose id say Sony but i admit that the 360 controller is more comfortable..
But Nintendo games on a x-box just sounds wrong...

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
4 years ago#35
Being on "sides" is childish and immature.
That said, I enjoy Sony products more than Microsoft ones.
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
(message deleted)

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1
4 years ago#37
I play xbox, but it tends to be geared more to hardcore, skilled players, which I am not. (3 days later, still haven't killed a bot on DOTA, reset fire emblem sacred stones an average of 3 times per level, got the Rosalina Ghost more than once in Mario Galaxy 2, Lost 45 lives on the second to last boss in sonic adventure 2 Battle, Got two game overs on perfect Chaos in Sonic Adventure, had to get to level 80 before I could beat the elite 4 in pokemon Gold, Yet to find redstone in Minecraft... That bad) Playstation would allow nintendo to allow gamers to enjoy their fine selection of not as extreme, creative games.
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.

User Info: super_luigi16

super_luigi16
4 years ago#38
DTY3 posted...
Mature, as in games that don't primarily market to children. You still play Candyland and Chutes and Ladders too? I don't. I moved on to strategic games like Chess, just like I moved on from Mario and friends.

Worst post of the day, folks.
Luigi > Mario
Current Project
: 2012 FAQ Tournament | Upcoming Project: Luigi's Mansion FAQ
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If Nintendo went third party, which console maker would you side with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived