Need to buy some games to play with friends...recommendations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need to buy some games to play with friends...recommendations?

User Info: 500whpSRT4

500whpSRT4
4 years ago#1
Right now my friends and I love playing Ninentoland minigames (mario chase, luigi's mansion, etc.) against each other but I would like more great games to play when friends come over. What are your recommendations?

I have Super Marios Bros U and Call of Duty as well as Nintendoland.
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
4 years ago#2
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, it's the only kart racer I ever played that can stand up against Mario Kart.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: 500whpSRT4

500whpSRT4
4 years ago#3
when should I expect Mario Party and Mario Kart for the wiiU to come out? I know we are getting some stuff for Super Smash Bros U at E3, is that when we will get news on these titles as well?

I think I will buy Sonic if Mario Kart isn't for a while. Any other suggestions?
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
4 years ago#4
500whpSRT4 posted...
when should I expect Mario Party and Mario Kart for the wiiU to come out? I know we are getting some stuff for Super Smash Bros U at E3, is that when we will get news on these titles as well?

I think I will buy Sonic if Mario Kart isn't for a while. Any other suggestions?

Mario Kart will also be at E3, and I believe a sequel to Wii Party is scheduled for release during the Summer if I'm not mistaken.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Need to buy some games to play with friends...recommendations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived