what are you playing while waiting for some new wii u titles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what are you playing while waiting for some new wii u titles?

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#1
For me personally, I'm playing the hell out of dead space 3, the crysis 3 beta and fire emblem awakening. I'm eagerly looking forward to lego city undercover, it looks pretty damn good.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#2
Well, I haven't bought a Wii U yet, because there are lots of other games I'd rather be playing than those on the Wii U right now.

Right now I'm playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles, and when I'm done, I'll either play the Last Story/Pandora's Tower, or I'll slap some money down for a PS3 so I can play Ni No Kuni.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
4 years ago#3
Still finishing ZombiU, then Xenoblade, then something on the 3DS...
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#4
iKhanic posted...
Well, I haven't bought a Wii U yet, because there are lots of other games I'd rather be playing than those on the Wii U right now.

Right now I'm playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles, and when I'm done, I'll either play the Last Story/Pandora's Tower, or I'll slap some money down for a PS3 so I can play Ni No Kuni.

The last story is the best rpg this gen I think. It's a very, very well made with a great story and an amazing soundtrack. Personally I think xenoblade is overrated simply because it took so long to make it stateside. Xenoblade was a chore to finish, the last story felt awesome from start to finish.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: sentoworf

sentoworf
4 years ago#5
FlyinTonite posted...
iKhanic posted...

Right now I'm playing:

The last story is the best rpg this gen I think. It's a very, very well made with a great story and an amazing soundtrack. Personally I think xenoblade is overrated simply because it took so long to make it stateside. Xenoblade was a chore to finish, the last story felt awesome from start to finish.

The Last Story took longer to make it stateside so wouldn't that also make it overrated?
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#6
I'm doing the Harlem Shake while waiting for new Wii U games. Hopefully the meme stays relevant until the next Wii U game's release.

User Info: 69bladez

69bladez
4 years ago#7
Playing through Ninja gaiden Razors Edge, Trine 2 and The Cave. Then I will get Lego, Castlevania 3ds and Monster Hunter u

User Info: Celebity

Celebity
4 years ago#8
My PC.
Nintendo Network: Damon07

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#9
Right now
AC3 on my Wii U
Chrono Trigger DS on the 3DS
Marvel War of heroes on my phone
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams on PC

(that sounds like much , but actually I haven't played any of those in weeks except the mobile phone game)

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#10
Skylanders
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. what are you playing while waiting for some new wii u titles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived