Best place to preorder the ZombiU bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best place to preorder the ZombiU bundle?

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#1
Any recommendations for good online retailers for preordering the new bundle? Gamestop is the only one I've found so far, but I'd prefer to go elsewhere if possible.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#2
I checked the Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg and Target sites and none of them have it.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#3
Yeah, those were the exactly same places I checked. I just didn't know if maybe there were some smaller sites that I'm not aware of. Searching on google came up with nothing, so it looks like Gamestop it is. Or I guess I could just buy it in-store somewhere else.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#4
May I ask why you would prefer not Gamestop? I dislike their tactics as much as anyone but everywhere will have the bundle at the same price most likely.
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#5
I'm not a fan of the company, but I'm even more interested in finding a place that doesn't charge tax and/or shipping.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#6
I see, understandable :)
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
4 years ago#7
Dont know if this site is world wide, or just confined to Europe, because I got my Zombi U bundle off site called Zavvi, and for 299.99 on release day that was good value compared to other sellers.
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#8
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Dont know if this site is world wide, or just confined to Europe, because I got my Zombi U bundle off site called Zavvi, and for 299.99 on release day that was good value compared to other sellers.

My initial google search actually provided a really good list, but it was from eurogamer and all the retailers were, not surprisingly, in Europe. Zavvi was one of the places they listedm Sadly, I couldn't find any American sites that put together such a nice list.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best place to preorder the ZombiU bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived