Tried a WiiU at gamestop today....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tried a WiiU at gamestop today....

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#1
And I must say I ABSOLUTELY love it. The control is something I got used to within 5 minutes so that was great. Unfortunately they had a Wii Remote there and I tried it just to even see if I like Wii games even....and I honestly hated it. I can't wait to see what more comes out for the WiiU games.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch (2nd Generation)
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#2
Glad you like the Wii U. The Gamepad will be even easier to use when it isn't tied down like those demo units have set up.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#3
I also tried the 3dsxl while I was there....I swear nintendo wants my wallet...but but nintendo...I dont have a job yet :(. I'm dissapointed in Sony selections I see though :( NO PSP, PS3 galore...and Vita...well Vita lol is another story.
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia

User Info: TheBonfini

TheBonfini
4 years ago#4
Ya it's pretty smart of them to give you the option to try the Wiimote. It is better at some games.
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg

User Info: digiblaster

digiblaster
4 years ago#5
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#6
Only demo was New Super Mario Bros. U and Rayman Legends...the Wii Remote...meh I just didn't like the layout is my problem. I'm so used to A B buttons in a certain area, cross directional on another side with the joystick.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tried a WiiU at gamestop today....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived