The 8th generation is what will kill Nintendo. They will go 3rd party once more.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The 8th generation is what will kill Nintendo. They will go 3rd party once more.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#1
Same thing happened in the 5th, 6th and 7th generations. Nintendo will be going 3rd party for the 4th time in a row now!

...obvious sarcasm aside, I really don't get why people seem to be so blind. Nintendo will be fine, even if they only end up selling 20-40 million Wii U's in total.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#2
once more?
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: bleachgamer3

bleachgamer3
4 years ago#3
I agree that they are doing fine , I think just complaining about nintendo just gives them something to do

User Info: noutBr

noutBr
4 years ago#4
Nah, give the Sony/Microsoft/PC fanboys some hope that someday they won't need to buy a Nintendo console to play some of the best games out there (Nintendo games).
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#5
KAMMYqueen posted...
once more?

I was confused by this...
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: noutBr

noutBr
4 years ago#6
Virus66 posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
once more?

I was confused by this...

There is a cure for that, it's called reading.
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r

User Info: allchiefedup

allchiefedup
4 years ago#7
I don't think TC knows what 3rd party means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_developer

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#8
KAMMYqueen posted...
once more?

That's sarcasm. People have been claiming doom & gloom for Nintendo since the Nintendo 64. Even back then some said they should just quit the console market and start making games for Sony/Sega. A lot more of these folks started showing up in the PS2-GC-Xbox generation though, since that's when Sega went 3rd party.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: lp913

lp913
4 years ago#9
nonexistinghero posted...
KAMMYqueen posted...
once more?

That's sarcasm. People have been claiming doom & gloom for Nintendo since the Nintendo 64. Even back then some said they should just quit the console market and start making games for Sony/Sega. A lot more of these folks started showing up in the PS2-GC-Xbox generation though, since that's when Sega went 3rd party.

^This. HARD! Wouldn't be surprised if both Wii U and PS4 gain more market share over the next couple of years, pending on the potential massive screw ups of the 720.
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#10
Sarcasm is just stealth-trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The 8th generation is what will kill Nintendo. They will go 3rd party once more.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived