Haha trolls, the Wii U is getting The Walking Dead!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Haha trolls, the Wii U is getting The Walking Dead!

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#1
Wait, what the hell is this, the reject offspring of Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty?

But seriously, why does this game even exist? D:

Think we'll at least get Season 2 of the real games?
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: TheCelticArcher

TheCelticArcher
4 years ago#2
1. It's a popular license
2. It's Activision
3. It's multiplat
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360), Anarchy Reigns (PS3), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, & New Super Mario Bros. U.

User Info: xXSmash_BrosXx

xXSmash_BrosXx
4 years ago#3
Yay more zombies.
NNID: Zmazh9000

User Info: Dynheart

Dynheart
4 years ago#4
It will be a mediocre game. I'm hoping it delivers at least somewhat.

It's a long shot.
Currently playing: L.A Noire, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#5
...yeah.

You're getting the wrong Walking Dead game. The game that is being previewed with lower expectations than Aliens CM was.

User Info: cavebear56

cavebear56
4 years ago#6
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Right because aliens, robots, other people of different cultures/races or mutants makes a game better.

Wait, it doesn't.

I am not be a fan of The Walking Dead(comic, TV or otherwise) but to despise a game because of an adversary is downright ignorant and mind numbingly ridiculous. Continue being a part of the problem rather than a solution.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#7
cavebear56 posted...
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Right because aliens, robots, other people of different cultures/races or mutants makes a game better.

Wait, it doesn't.

I am not be a fan of The Walking Dead(comic, TV or otherwise) but to despise a game because of an adversary is downright ignorant and mind numbingly ridiculous. Continue being a part of the problem rather than a solution.

Yes, BUT, when games merely have zombies because it's a fad, and there's a crapton of them, it's hard to find any interest in them.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#8
Despite not being a fan of the Walking Dead property, I'll pick this up. I just love low budget, corny games.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#9
cavebear56 posted...
xXSmash_BrosXx posted...
Yay more zombies.

Wait, it doesn't.

I like ALL of those things.
But i'm also nerdy enough to read The Walking Dead comics..
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#10
If you've seen the game you'd know that everything about it screams 'half-assed licenced shovelware game!'
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Haha trolls, the Wii U is getting The Walking Dead!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived