So, is Iwata gonna drop some bombs in the mornin?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, is Iwata gonna drop some bombs in the mornin?!

User Info: PUNCHOUT1116

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#1
Well?
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#2
Probably a few grenades.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: X_ULTIMA_X

X_ULTIMA_X
4 years ago#3
Probably but only for the 3ds, dont expect new wii u stuff besides some trailers and release dates
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
4 years ago#4
And for good measure, one or two molotov cocktails, could get nice n hot out there......
Andy2 FC 2151-1371-4797 (PAL) AndyInTheUK FC 5157-7476-8700.[LC]Andy FC 2752-6452-7805.(Both NTSC) http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM
4 years ago#5
Pfft, who needs bombs........when you've got bob-ombs.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
4 years ago#6
Showing trailers for Wii U games that have been revealed is still great, we've hardly seen anything from some of the games.

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#7
I want some bombs over Hyrule
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#8
No trailers, probably. (For the Wii U that is.) Only the US will have Wii U news, and if they had trailers to show, they'd show it to Europe and Japan as well. Most likely we'll see mention of either a localization or some distinctly western PS360 series that's getting a port.

But for 3DS? Hopefully some bombs. Maybe some Pokemon X/Y info, a new game perhaps, trailers for Luigi's Mansion and such.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
4 years ago#9
All I want for Wii U is a release date for Pikmin 3.
"The answer to a question I never asked."

PUNCHOUT1116
4 years ago#10
ThePrisoner06 posted...
And for good measure, one or two molotov cocktails, could get nice n hot out there......

Indeed
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So, is Iwata gonna drop some bombs in the mornin?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived