March is a good time to be a Nintendo owner..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. March is a good time to be a Nintendo owner..

User Info: nicklick

nicklick
4 years ago#1
So many great looking games gracing both 3DS and Wii U. The cash flow is gonna take a hit.

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
4 years ago#2
how does 1 or 2 equal so many?
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
4 years ago#3
That's funny cause it's been great to own the other consoles since the new year and it don't look like they're slowing down.

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
4 years ago#4
I like how in order to make a good topic about the Wii U it has to include the 3DS. It's embarrassing.
Big racks are awesome....................................more space for games. -gamefaqs

User Info: snae99

snae99
4 years ago#5
Hungtotheover posted...
I like how in order to make a good topic about the Wii U it has to include the 3DS. It's embarrassing.

Except it isn't a topic about the Wii U, it's a topic about Nintendo systems in general.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#6
And yet they said "Nintendo Owner". Not Wii U owner. As in encompassing all things Nintendo.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: nicklick

nicklick
4 years ago#7
I did mean Nintendo in general. Beginning with Castlevania, Lego City, Monster hunter either/or and Luigis Mansion 2. Not enough hours in the week. A good month in my book.

User Info: Hungtotheover

Hungtotheover
4 years ago#8
It's the Wii U board not the Nintendo General board. Fanboys are so embarrassing.
Big racks are awesome....................................more space for games. -gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. March is a good time to be a Nintendo owner..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived