Man! I really like Mass Effect 3 on the U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Man! I really like Mass Effect 3 on the U

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
4 years ago#1
I owned it on 360 and didn't get past the citadel the first time. It just bored me and I had no interest, even though I beat 1 & 2. I was too confused on what the hell was going on. I knew the Reapers were attacking Earth, but I forgot everything else.

ME 3 on the U has a recap movie/comic where you can choose Your ME 1 & 2 decisions. This actually gave me a reminder in the story and now I remember things again. Plus it looks great on the gamepad only. Runs smooth and is the perfect game to pick up and playa a few missions when wifey is on the tube.

For a game I didn't care for it is turning out to be a great experience in the U.

I also found Assassins Creed 3 lost my interest right around when I became adult Connor (pc version) Should I get it for the Wii U? Does playing on the gamepad only fit this game well? I was thinking AC 3 or Darksiders 2, though I think I will like AC 3 more. I just think it was way over hyped and thus suffered some let down. Plus I'm a social studies teacher and this is historical to a point.
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: king_zetta

king_zetta
4 years ago#2
Wow that's really really stupid.
You bought a game you really did not like a second time. Then you liked it because of a 5 minute long recap video.

User Info: Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX

Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX
4 years ago#3
king_zetta posted...
Wow that's really really stupid.
You bought a game you really did not like a second time. Then you liked it because of a 5 minute long recap video.

lmao win
/topic.
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9

Voelger
4 years ago#4
God, you guys are negative. I will explain myself. I was a ME fan that loved ME2. I bought 3 for Xbox and couldn't get into it. When I got a Wii U a few weeks ago I though I should give the game another shot. But I guess my stupidity, as you so politely put it, paid off because now I am thoroughly like the game :)
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: DBNULLd

DBNULLd
4 years ago#5
And you didn't buy it for PC why...?
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4

Voelger
4 years ago#6
I hate origin, well not hate, but prefer to stay away. At least U Play lets you buy through steam.
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
4 years ago#7
I got bored with ac3. Went back to play me1 as an insane engineer. Wish they would release the trilogy on wii u.
Sweet

User Info: bskiffington

bskiffington
4 years ago#8
Im glad you enjoy it, it's actually my favorite in the series, though most people usually say 1 or 2. I actually havent played the Wii U version but I would imagine the comic could be a good refresher for someone who hasn't played the game in a while, because despite popular belief to some people, not everyone has the time to replay a game a thousand times.

Voelger
4 years ago#9
I must point out that the gamepad only feature is simply amazing. I am actually playing ME 3 (one of 2012's game of the year) on a handheld gamepad on my couch. This has revolutionized my gaming and it has me so excited for this generation on the U. And this is coming from a guy who never owned a Wii.

I was thinking AC3 would be worth it for ghetto gamepad only play?
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#10
To bad you didn't play it in it's full glory on pc or at least the 360/ps3 version where you have access to all of the story and multiplayer DLC. There is over 12 hours of story based DLC that adds a lot to the storyline of the game. You're missing out.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Man! I really like Mass Effect 3 on the U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived