isnt the zombiu bundle out today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. isnt the zombiu bundle out today?

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#1
I can't find it anyehere. When I check with store mamagers they act like they don't know what I mean. And I checked onlind retailers. No luck. I was hoping to get this
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#2
Try Gamestop
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: cloud9820

cloud9820
4 years ago#3
I called gamestop yesterday and they said they had it. So...Yeah, Check gamestop.
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.6GHz | 4GB RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6800 | Realtek HD Audio | Windows 7 32bit | 500GB HDD |
GT-iTz CL0UD

User Info: saduff

saduff
4 years ago#4
My Gamestop had thrm on Friday. I saw the boxes, but they couldn't sell them. I live in a low priority area too.
What's this fish doing in my ear?

User Info: X_Roxas_X

X_Roxas_X
4 years ago#5
It sure is, I just got home from picking mine up and am setting it up right now (man, how I love downloading updates).
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#6
My gamestop was sold out of it
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!

User Info: Sixxx

Sixxx
4 years ago#7
I THINK its gamestop only luckiley mine had 1 left and I scooped it up. I had went to best buy earlier and they had never heard of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. isnt the zombiu bundle out today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived