How would you feel about a port of Sonic Generations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How would you feel about a port of Sonic Generations?

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#1
Personally, I feel cheated and lied to with the crap version they made for the 3DS, while PS360 got something amazing. But now that the Wii U has similar hardware and controller, perhaps that can be brought over to us. What do you guys think?
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
I already have the PS3 version so I don't really care either way.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
4 years ago#3
I already bought it. Didn't really enjoy it. I realized the only Sonic game I really liked was Sonic 2
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
The game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: DorotimusWitik

DorotimusWitik
4 years ago#5
I'd rather see an HD version of Colors with a new zone or two. I honestly didn't find Generations that great and simply having a way to purchase it again at a higher price doesn't appeal to me.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#6
DifferentialEquation posted...
I thought the game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.

Fixed that for you. I love how people are completely unable to separate their own personally feelings from things. It's garnered praise across the board. Metacritic even has it as a 77 with a user score of 8.0. 8 positive reviews, 3 mixed reviews, 0 negative reviews. How is that crap? I'm not sure if you can handle me telling you this, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's a terrible game. I don't like GTAIV in the slightest sense, but I cannot deny that it's a good game. Learn to think more objectively.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: zLeed

zLeed
4 years ago#7
Virus66 posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I thought the game was crap. You're not missing out on anything.

Fixed that for you. I love how people are completely unable to separate their own personally feelings from things. It's garnered praise across the board. Metacritic even has it as a 77 with a user score of 8.0. 8 positive reviews, 3 mixed reviews, 0 negative reviews. How is that crap? I'm not sure if you can handle me telling you this, but just because you don't like something, it doesn't mean it's a terrible game. I don't like GTAIV in the slightest sense, but I cannot deny that it's a good game. Learn to think more objectively.

Don't worry about it. No point in arguing with someone on deaf ears.
Derpy Derpy :3

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#8
Virus66 posted...
I already have the PS3 version so I don't really care either way.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#9
The reason the Wii U won't get it is because the game was a celebration to Sonic's Anniversary and the Wii U came too late. The 3DS version was a tribute to the handheld series and as such, played like Sonic Rush. I already have the game on PC so it doesn't bother me, but you don't have any logical reason for feeling "cheated".
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
4 years ago#10
No, I want new games, get it for the PS3, 360 or PC.
PSN: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How would you feel about a port of Sonic Generations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived