Why do some PS3/X360 owners bash the Wii-U..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do some PS3/X360 owners bash the Wii-U..

User Info: AwesomePS3gamer

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#1
...for being "7 years late" as they claim? Who cares, really? It's not like they were going to buy it anyway. Why bash a console for being weaker than expectations when you didn't plan to buy it in the first place? :/

User Info: spartansbrother

spartansbrother
4 years ago#2
well mostly ps3 but anyway its pretty pathetic. GO PLAY GAMES, JUST FREAKING LEAVE
*wipes brown*

User Info: AwesomePS3gamer

AwesomePS3gamer
4 years ago#3
spartansbrother posted...
well mostly ps3 but anyway its pretty pathetic. GO PLAY GAMES, JUST FREAKING LEAVE

Just report them, mostly trolls I would say.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#4
Misery loves company. People who spout misery are most likely miserable themselves.

That's really the only explanation I can come up with. I dislike MicroSoft, but you don't see me trolling around the MS boards and harassing Xbox fans. I'm not so lacking in maturity or security that I have to resort to trying to bring down people who enjoy the same hobby that I do.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: Dynheart

Dynheart
4 years ago#5
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Misery loves company. People who spout misery are most likely miserable themselves.

That's really the only explanation I can come up with. I dislike MicroSoft, but you don't see me trolling around the MS boards and harassing Xbox fans. I'm not so lacking in maturity or security that I have to resort to trying to bring down people who enjoy the same hobby that I do.

Good post.
Currently playing: Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper, NSMBU
NNID // XBL: Dynheart

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
4 years ago#6
I can only bash things I wanna buy. Hahaha @ drone logic.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: Spikaya

Spikaya
4 years ago#7
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
spartansbrother posted...

Just report them, mostly trolls I would say.

no they not trolls dahahahahahahaha
Fire Emblem: Awakening.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#8
Dynheart posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...

Good post.

Agreed. Trolling is a pretty big psychological issue. If you know anything about being sociopaths, they describe most trolls very well. A 'normal' person cannot fathom what goes in the minds of such people.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
4 years ago#9
I like telling truth and watching delusional fanboys heads explode.

User Info: mashu

mashu
4 years ago#10
Boredom, so they engage in console wars. Which basically goes back upthread to the comment about lack of maturity. That's all it is.

I don't like Microsoft, but you'll never see me on the 360 board. I don't even care what's going on over there. I follow and like Sony and also Nintendo, so I follow both boards. More here as I'm looking for news and reading random posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why do some PS3/X360 owners bash the Wii-U..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived