Dragon Quest X Coming To Wii U On March 30, Beta Test On March 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dragon Quest X Coming To Wii U On March 30, Beta Test On March 6

User Info: P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N
4 years ago#1
Square Enix will release Dragon Quest X for Wii U on March 30. The MMORPG has the same content as the Wii release, but the Wii U version has enhanced graphics and the option to play Dragon Quest X on the Wii U GamePad. Dragon Quest X will retail for 6,980 yen ($75) and include a ticket for 20 days of online play.

Nintendo will also release a Dragon Quest X hardware bundle which includes a Wii U premium set (32 GB console and a point system for digital games), Dragon Quest X for Wii U, a black Pro Controller, a Nintendo prepaid card worth 1,000 yen, and five super health orbs for 42,000 yen ($452).

Instead of bundling Nintendo Land, the Wii U premium set has an invitation to the Dragon Quest X beta in Japan. The beta test kicks off on March 6.

Nintendo will also release a new Dragon Quest X Nintendo prepaid card worth 3,000 yen in Japan. If you get the game from Square Enix and you get a pair of round spectacles with white spots to equip on your avatar.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/18/dragon-quest-x-coming-to-wii-u-on-march-30-beta-test-on-march-6/
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
4 years ago#2
So is it coming over or not!? Sick of hearing about it with no word on a release outside Japan.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: hrodwulf

hrodwulf
4 years ago#3
Same here! I want to play my new Dragon Quest!

User Info: anon_fire

anon_fire
4 years ago#4
Give it time you guys and be patient.

Dragon Quest IX took a whole year to come overseas.

User Info: StarBladeEdge

StarBladeEdge
4 years ago#5
darkqueenhelba posted...
So is it coming over or not!? Sick of hearing about it with no word on a release outside Japan.

dis
Appended to the bottom , you make. If you choose to manually change it, note that it ! Wii U The Best Next Gen! NINTENDO!

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 years ago#6
The developers said they want to explore their options and make every effort to make sure Dragon Quest X is localized in the west, because THEY WANT Dragon Quest X to come to the west too.

User Info: darkjedilink

darkjedilink
4 years ago#7
"20 days of playtime."

Monthly fees. Ewww.

Well, between Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter and Destiny, DQX just dropped off my radar completely.
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#8
There are few things that make me as sad as seeing DQ go online.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 years ago#9
Wait.

So not only do you pay for the game AND for the playtime, they also have a freaking cash shop?

Square-Enix can burn in hell and be blown to bits afterwards.

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
4 years ago#10
darkjedilink posted...
"20 days of playtime."

Monthly fees. Ewww.

Well, between Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter and Destiny, DQX just dropped off my radar completely.

They might have a similar promotion, if it's released outside Japan, where you can play for 2 hours a day for free.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dragon Quest X Coming To Wii U On March 30, Beta Test On March 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived