Do you have a Wii U? Do you want one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you have a Wii U? Do you want one?

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#31
I have one, and it has not failed to meet my expectation. That said, my expectations included not having many games for a good while after release, as is typical for launch consoles, and for most of my time with it spent on backlogged Wii games, which I have plenty of.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
4 years ago#32
I am getting one in a few days and I think I will get about 10-11 games. Probably ZombiU bundle or a really cheap used Wii U. Whichever deal appeals more to me. My excitement is at 10/10.
Greatness comes from within

User Info: ashcrv

ashcrv
4 years ago#33
I have a Wii U and I love it and I want another one just in case my bro breaks this one.
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#34
I don't have one, and I want one. But I need a good game on the system to justify a purchase to myself.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#35
I want a Wii U, but not without some games that I want. I'm currently waiting for Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101, along with Retro's new game and a couple other things.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: brokenedge32

brokenedge32
4 years ago#36
yes i have a Wii U, and I love it!
Currently playing:Batman AC Armored Edition, and Black Ops2(WiiU). http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
Nintendo ID: brokenedge34, PSN: brokenedge32

User Info: MouthBreather82

MouthBreather82
4 years ago#37
Need a option for

I have a Wii U....I have neutral feelings about it at this point
AsRock Z77 pro, i7 2600 , ASUS GTX 670,16gb DDR3 ram, 128gb SSD, 1tb HDD,500gb HDD Rosewill Xtreme 750W, Asus12 x BDW,OEM dvdrw, Rosewill Thor V2

User Info: Petey_Meanis

Petey_Meanis
4 years ago#38
this poll makes me happy :)
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
4 years ago#39
I have a premium but yes, right now I have buyers remorse as theres no games *I* am interested in. Hopefully in time we'll get a couple of good rpg's. nothing on the horizon now but hopefully in time.

apart from showing the console to friends on saturday night, I've not switched it on in 3 weeks. not a good sign :(
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#40
MouthBreather82 posted...
Need a option for

I have a Wii U....I have neutral feelings about it at this point

Sorry. I would have added neutral if I'd thought of it when I made the poll. Either pick one or wait until you can.
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you have a Wii U? Do you want one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived