Is the Wii U your only console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Wii U your only console?

User Info: Darkside_Shadow

Darkside_Shadow
4 years ago#1
If so I would be worried. If not then what's the biggie? Lack of HDMI input? I don't understand...

I learned everything I needed to know about human behavior from Battlefield 1942. On an aircarft carrier just outside Omaha beach. TK!

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#2
I'd be extremely surprised if anyone here only has a WiiU.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#3
I currently only have a U. I sold my PS3 years ago and traded in my 360 towards the U. I honestly don't regret it one bit and I knew exactly what I was getting into by buying a launch console. As a result you won't see me bemoaning the lack of games or playing 'woe is me'.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: DDP886

DDP886
4 years ago#4
I had a wii u but just sold mine. I have a wii and a 360
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
4 years ago#5
Its currently my only one as well but I used to own a 360 before I lost interest in console gaming as a whole and moved on to gaming on the PC. I currently own both a nice gaming PC and the Wii U (and a 3DS if that counts).
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

User Info: AaronPHughes

AaronPHughes
4 years ago#6
I think it would be hard to be a gamer and only have the Wii U. I had to buy a 360 2 years ago since Nintendo didn't have a proper online strategy and they lacked 3rd party support.
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
4 years ago#7
I have a U and Xbox, but plan to sell the XBox as soon as I can
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
4 years ago#8
Wii U
PS3
Xbox 360
Vita
3DS
Gaming PC

So... no
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#9
I was a one console owner until last gen. I started with a PS3 and picked up a Wii as well. It's not that there are not enough games or anything like that, it's just that there were a lot of IPs on both consoles I wanted to play. That's all there is to it. I picked up a Wii U and will pick up a PS4 and do the same as I had done last gen. Just sit back and enjoy the games.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#10
It's not for me. But even if it was, I feel like there would be plenty of games to play. Maybe if you're a kid with countless hours of free time you could have blown through all the quality exclusives and third party games, but if this was my only HD console, I feel like with games like ME3, Blops2, AC3, Darksiders 2, and the exclusives/digital content, you'd have plenty to keep you busy. If anything, it almost makes more sense to have a Wii U if it is your only HD console and you've missed out on those other games.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Wii U your only console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived