Is the Wii U your only console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Wii U your only console?

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#21
Nope, I own multiple systems.
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#22
I'd be extremely surprised if anyone here only has a WiiU.

I hope they don't, that would be a sad gaming life.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#23
NES
Sega Genesis
PS1
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox 360
WiiU
Gaming PC
Original Gameboy
GBA
DS Lite

Everything was purchased within a year or two of their release (the NES and gameboy two years after release, the others within the first year) and all work minus my Sega, which i cannot go right in any game (makes sonic very hard :-P)
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: RAPTall1

RAPTall1
4 years ago#24
Wii, WiiU, DS/3DS, PS2, Xbox 360 are consoles that still see some sort of regular use from me. Also have a SNES, N64, and sold my GBC and GBA within the past couple years.
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#25
Thankfully it's not. So far I've only bought Mario. Anything else it has of interest has been something I already bought on another platform. I was gifted TTT2, which I already own on 360. But the Wii U extras made it worth keeping.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Jakerific44

Jakerific44
4 years ago#26
I own every Nintendo console (besides Virtual Boy), every Nintendo handheld, a PS1, PS2, PS3, and an Atari 2600. I probably have more consoles that I can't think of at the moment.
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13

User Info: Chewy247

Chewy247
4 years ago#27
God no, I couldn't deal with just one console. Eventually something comes along that I want REALLY bad.
WRESTLEMANIA 29Who will go toe to toe with The Great One?

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#28
No; I have the NES, SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, and 3DS.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
4 years ago#29
I don't have a Wii U yet. I'm still playing my Wii and 3DS. I don't have a PS3 or 360. I won't be getting a PS4 or 720 either. Wii U will be my only next-gen console.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: David80008

David80008
4 years ago#30
arvilino posted...
I'd be extremely surprised if anyone here only has a WiiU.

This
Do a barrel roll!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Wii U your only console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived