Wii U power.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U power.

User Info: X_Roxas_X

X_Roxas_X
4 years ago#11
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
Wii U = 2Gb of RAM
X360 = 540mb of RAM

u be doin's dafaqin' maths!

More RAM itself does not mean it is more powerful. A stronger and/or more efficient CPU and GPU is what makes it more powerful, and the Wii U has both of these in addition to 4 times the RAM.

So yes, the Wii U is unequivocably more powerful than PS360, but that does not mean it absolutely and entirely blows them away. It's a much smaller step than, say, PS2 to PS3 was, but it's still a step (and a hell of a step up from the Wii).
The poster formerly known as Link Hero of Winds.
Nintendo Network ID: Waaarg | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7742-1758

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#12
Honestly...last generation didn't do much for me. I owned all three systems and most of the games I bought which involved all three were not all that appealing other than an increase in visuals. I'm hoping that this generation will focus on game-play and not pretty pictures.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
4 years ago#13
Need for speed 360 vs wii u

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/377653_217647431693379_805209344_n.jpg

wii u wins hands down
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
4 years ago#14
All consoles need the same amount of power to turn on. That is what you meant, right?
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
4 years ago#15
Slightly stronger, not much though.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U power.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived