... Now I remember why I don't like F-Zero

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ... Now I remember why I don't like F-Zero

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
4 years ago#1
There's no way to get through a race without taking damage, and it really doesn't help that the other racers are positioned to turn you into a pinball.
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#2
Drive better. That's all there is to it. I can race the first three courses on Knight and not take damage. It's not hard.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: MichaelDeAngelo

MichaelDeAngelo
4 years ago#3
Virus66 posted...
Drive better. That's all there is to it. I can race the first three courses on Knight and not take damage. It's not hard.
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.

2wingedangel
4 years ago#4
Say the people who've been playing the series for years. Did I mention the handling is the worst I've experienced in any racing game?

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
4 years ago#5
2wingedangel posted...
There's no way to get through a race without taking damage, and it really doesn't help that the other racers are positioned to turn you into a pinball.

You just described F-Zero gameplay
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
4 years ago#6
2wingedangel posted...
Say the people who've been playing the series for years. Did I mention the handling is the worst I've experienced in any racing game?

The handling isn't bad. Are you using the left stick or the control pad? Haven't played the Wii U VC versions yet, only the original.
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050
Final Fantasy2389 4 years ago#7

Are you using Joystick or d-pad? I find the d-pad, which is how the game was originally programmed, works best for handling the vehicles.

I suck at F-Zero, but the game can be pretty fun.
Former WWE Diva & BJJ Pink/Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT

2wingedangel
4 years ago#8
tizzywilkillyou posted...
2wingedangel posted...

The handling isn't bad. Are you using the left stick or the control pad? Haven't played the Wii U VC versions yet, only the original.

Control pad, like with any other non-64 VC.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
4 years ago#9
2wingedangel posted...

Except that I've never played F-Zero before this. Way to make assumptions.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#10
It's really hard innit.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ... Now I remember why I don't like F-Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived