Gamepad Resolution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamepad Resolution?

User Info: wugeezy

wugeezy
4 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone knew the resolution for the gamepad. I got to try Off TV gameplay for the first time yesterday with Mario Bros Wii U and it actually looked alot better than I thought it would. The screen size is nice too.

User Info: X2SB

X2SB
4 years ago#2
480p/i I think
Switch JRPGs with Shooters, and I'm sure that's what they're saying about us.

User Info: Omniblitz

Omniblitz
4 years ago#3
854 x 480
"WII stands for "Wow I'm Injured"

User Info: tizzywilkillyou

tizzywilkillyou
4 years ago#4
Omniblitz posted...
854 x 480
i5 2550k, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3@1600mhz, EVGA GTX 550ti, 120GB OCZ SSD, 22in/1680x1050

User Info: hydrocrush

hydrocrush
4 years ago#5
wugeezy posted...
Just wondering if anyone knew the resolution for the gamepad. I got to try Off TV gameplay for the first time yesterday with Mario Bros Wii U and it actually looked alot better than I thought it would. The screen size is nice too.

1080p
black 2 FC 3998 4354 0836

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
4 years ago#6
lower resolution on a smaller screen isn't as noticeable as it would be on a larger screen, so it still looks pretty good despite the lower resolution.
and thus concludes my post.

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#7
It looks ok, it does NOT look like the Vita. Not close to that. Ive seen people say they thought it was Vita quality which is absurd and completely false.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamepad Resolution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived