Is the Monster Hunter 3 Wii U bundle going to be available for the US?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Monster Hunter 3 Wii U bundle going to be available for the US?

User Info: hijokaiden

hijokaiden
4 years ago#1
Topic.
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
4 years ago#2
Sadly, no :(

hijokaiden
4 years ago#3
I was thinking of picking up a Wii U for the backward compatibility of Wii games and this bundle seemed like the perfect opportunity...
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#4
hijokaiden posted...
I was thinking of picking up a Wii U for the backward compatibility of Wii games and this bundle seemed like the perfect opportunity...

The Zombi U bundle is a good buy as well, if you are interested in that game and the controller.
Playing: NSMBU, CoD: BO2, Zombi U, BF3, WoW, EVE Online, NHL 13
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

hijokaiden
4 years ago#5
A month before the release date.

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
4 years ago#6
I doubt it, at least not before the game comes out. Although, I don't recall Nintendo revealing the ZombiU bundle all that much before the reveal date, so maybe it is planned as a surprise.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is the Monster Hunter 3 Wii U bundle going to be available for the US?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived