So if I'm into racing games, are there going to be some good ones I should get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So if I'm into racing games, are there going to be some good ones I should get?

User Info: geneticsftw

geneticsftw
3 years ago#21
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Yeah, it only has digital triggers, which is why any attempt at making a racing sim for it is going to be a joke. Get Project Cars on PC though if you can it's a cool game.

I disagree, and would still like a video showing examples of what I asked.

You disagree? Are you joking? Racing simulations are meant to simulate racing, you don't drive with your foot all on the pedal or not at all when you race/drive, so...

I edited my post. Still no video.

Ah, you see people interested in simulations on PC will use steering wheels and pedals.

Those are nice, but don't they cost alot for a good one?
Sweet

User Info: ave1

ave1
3 years ago#22
Yeah, it only has digital triggers, which is why any attempt at making a racing sim for it is going to be a joke. Get Project Cars on PC though if you can it's a cool game.

Well guys, I'm such a racing game fan (and enjoy analog trigger acceleration/braking much more than dual analog accel/braking) that I've decided to put my money elsewhere. No Wii U for me...

I will be checking out Project Cars, though... probably on PS4.
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#23
ave1 posted...

Well guys, I'm such a racing game fan (and enjoy analog trigger acceleration/braking much more than dual analog accel/braking) that I've decided to put my money elsewhere. No Wii U for me...

I will be checking out Project Cars, though... probably on PS4.

So far Project Cars is PC and Wii U only but I have very little doubt it will come to the PS4 what with how easy it is to develop and port to.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: nb003_99

nb003_99
3 years ago#24
Project cars
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So if I'm into racing games, are there going to be some good ones I should get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived