You lost your entire console collection, what do you do? (Poll)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You lost your entire console collection, what do you do? (Poll)

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#11
Other
I'd replace what I want to play, as I want to play it. I doubt I'd repurchase everything, but I wouldn't limit myself to one console either.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: lt519

lt519
4 years ago#12
Shadowbird_RH posted...
Other
I'd replace what I want to play, as I want to play it. I doubt I'd repurchase everything, but I wouldn't limit myself to one console either.

What would you do immediately for your gaming fix? What do you think the first one you'd repurchase would be? Take a stab at it.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#13
I'd replace my 3DS first. As for consoles, I'd probably go after Wii U and repurchase Wii games I didn't finish and be ready for future releases, although I'd probably feel obligated to get a PS3 shortly after since my dad plays Hot Shots Golf: OOB a lot.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

lt519
4 years ago#14
Shadowbird_RH posted...
I'd replace my 3DS first. As for consoles, I'd probably go after Wii U and repurchase Wii games I didn't finish and be ready for future releases, although I'd probably feel obligated to get a PS3 shortly after since my dad plays Hot Shots Golf: OOB a lot.

Nice, I'm pumped for Mario Golf for the 3DS, I love arcade golfers. Speaking of which, I wonder how many people would go strictly handheld gaming? Should of made that an option.
Prince Shondronai 4 years ago#15
I would become a masked hero, dedicating my life to ensuring that "terrible incidents" never befall another innocent gamer.
One of us. One of us. One of us.

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
4 years ago#16
I think I'd cry.
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#17
I have a verly large console collection. It's over 2 decades worth of games, systems, handhelds, etc. If I were to lose it all, I'm done. I would never invest this amount of time and money a second time.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#18
i'd buy a pony!
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa must be in Super Smash bros 4! For the People!

lt519
4 years ago#19
KAMMYqueen posted...
i'd buy a pony!

That'll cheer you up!

User Info: Kaleliskalel

Kaleliskalel
4 years ago#20
lt519 posted...
Who voted nothing?

the pc master race yo didnt ya know fool.

lol pc
Im sorry for all of the trolling, from now on i will behave
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You lost your entire console collection, what do you do? (Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived