Wii U vs. PS4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U vs. PS4?

User Info: HenryKissiger

HenryKissiger
4 years ago#1
How would you think it against the PS4? I know it's not out yet.

User Info: AdamLazaruso

AdamLazaruso
4 years ago#2
At the moment I am leaning towards a PS4 depending on price but I don't know.

I might just stick with PC only this gen.
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
4 years ago#3
AdamLazaruso posted...
At the moment I am leaning towards a PS4 depending on price but I don't know.

User Info: berenddebeer

berenddebeer
4 years ago#4
I played the wii U in a shop today. The gamepads interface made it feel like the 3ds xl.

SO wii U for me.

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
4 years ago#5
ps4 wins power, but there's still the other important part.
games i want

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#6
Well PS4 has better hardware, a significantly better online network and as usual, better 3rd party support. And bundling in a headset and camera with every PS4 is a nice move.

On an objective level, PS4 wins. But as always, if you want Nintendo games, Nintendo's console is the only place to get them.

I'm personally leaning towards a PS4/Wii U combo this gen. I'll get a PS4 no matter what, but if I do get a second system, it'll most likely be Wii U over PC or Durango.

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
4 years ago#7
I certainly wouldn't limit myself to one or the other.

The big issue is PS4 or Xbox 720. And there are still a million questions that need to be answered before I can answer that one.

User Info: VanderZoo

VanderZoo
4 years ago#8
bleedingelite posted...
I certainly wouldn't limit myself to one or the other.

The big issue is PS4 or Xbox 720. And there are still a million questions that need to be answered before I can answer that one.

I don't see what MS can do to top PS4, I'll be very surprised if their console looks better in anyway than it.

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#9
PS4 will be better in every way, but I still won't get it. Nintendo systems are good enough for me, even if they are inferior.

User Info: KEN181

KEN181
4 years ago#10
Wii U is standing right next to me, nonetheless I'm really hyped for PS4 they've showed some great stuff, I think they've done a lot right with this new console

I'll be getting in once there are enough games I wanna play, and since it's not region locked I'll enjoy all my J-RPGs again
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U vs. PS4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived