Should I wait for a price drop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I wait for a price drop?

User Info: Yayyy123

Yayyy123
4 years ago#1
I'm planning on getting a summer job and would really love to spend a few paychecks on a Wii U. However, it still is a little pricey. I doubt a $50 price drop is coming before the holidays, but I don't feel like waiting almost a year. What would you guys suggest?
Magical Mystery Tour is the most underrated Beatles album.
People that agree: 12

User Info: 40Dribylf

40Dribylf
4 years ago#2
You should wait until there are games you want to play for it.

By then, might as well wait for a price cut.
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990

User Info: 40Dribylf

40Dribylf
4 years ago#3
Also, I agree with your sig, it's my 2nd fav Beatles album. The singles are acclaimed, but as an album? Not as much.
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990

User Info: Yayyy123

Yayyy123
4 years ago#4
40Dribylf posted...
You should wait until there are games you want to play for it.

By then, might as well wait for a price cut.

I think you are right on this one. I'm a huge Zelda fan, but besides the remake of WW there doesn't seem to be a new installment coming anytime soon. Also, I just haven't been impressed with the games Nintendo has put out so far. That being said, the library can only get better so I guessing waiting is a good plan.

40Dribylf posted...
Also, I agree with your sig, it's my 2nd fav Beatles album. The singles are acclaimed, but as an album? Not as much.

Thanks! It's been stuck on 12 forever! I could talk Beatles all day, but this is probably not the place to do so haha.
Magical Mystery Tour is the most underrated Beatles album.
People that agree: 13
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Should I wait for a price drop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived