Wait xenoblade and metroid prime collection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait xenoblade and metroid prime collection

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#1
are selling for more then original price? @_@
what games are priced high like this?
I just saw xenoblade 3 copies at my gamestop for $45 each
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#2
They were very limited in print.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: TwiztidJackel

TwiztidJackel
4 years ago#3
VERY limited. I think the Prime Trilogy was only printed for something like 6 months in NA. I got lucky, gamestop let me return a crap game for Prime Steelcase. Cha-ching!
Gamertag and Mii ID: Andes85R PSN: TwiztidJackel
Playing: GTA4 - Dragons Dogma - AoT:40th Day - Lego Batman 2 - Crysis 2 - RB6:V2

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#4
TwiztidJackel posted...
VERY limited. I think the Prime Trilogy was only printed for something like 6 months in NA. I got lucky, gamestop let me return a crap game for Prime Steelcase. Cha-ching!

Prime Trilogy was printed for release only, and very limited at that in the US. I preordered it at Gamestop and they only got 2 copies, almost a week late. No more copies were ever shipped to them.

I lost my copy to a house fire, it was then that I learned just how rare it was... Which is why I got two copies of Xenoblade, someone traded in a copy at GS so I grabbed it two weeks after release.
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: morningglory05

morningglory05
4 years ago#5
I have a sealed copy of Trilogy with the promo poster

as well as an opened copy of Xenoblade with the artbook :-)

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
4 years ago#6
dennis941012 posted...
are selling for more then original price? @_@
what games are priced high like this?
I just saw xenoblade 3 copies at my gamestop for $45 each

As others have noted above, they had very limited print runs. As others didn't really note above, almost everybody wants them; i.e. they are in extremely high demand.

High demand + low supply = sky-high price
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.

User Info: Akaimizu

Akaimizu
4 years ago#7
Didn't hear about the Xenoblade thing, but I do have the Metroid Prime Trilogy kept in pretty much mint condition. Special box and all. But yeah. They had a really small sell window on the game, but I had to have it since the Wii U is backward compatible with it. Still, I got it at regular price not at the inflated prices you see around the net.

I wasn't sure Xenoblade is old enough to be rare and hard to find like Metroid Prime Trilogy is.
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait xenoblade and metroid prime collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived