Any idea if there will be a Punch-Out sequel released on Wii-U eventually?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any idea if there will be a Punch-Out sequel released on Wii-U eventually?

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
3 years ago#1
That's the only game that would make me wanna buy a Wii-U.

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
3 years ago#2
It's possible Punch Out! for the Wii just came out of nowhere but I don't know how well it did. I would assume sales on the Wii one, and sales on the upcoming virtual console Punch Out would have something to do with a potential sequel on the Wii U. If anything I think they would release it on the 3DS.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#3
I'd definitely buy it.
The best gaming group on YouTube!: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoosterTeeth/videos?view=0

User Info: GM_

GM_
3 years ago#4
Alustar posted...
It's possible Punch Out! for the Wii just came out of nowhere but I don't know how well it did. I would assume sales on the Wii one, and sales on the upcoming virtual console Punch Out would have something to do with a potential sequel on the Wii U. If anything I think they would release it on the 3DS.

I know vgchartz is unreliable but wtf it looks like it didn't even reach 20,000 sales. :|

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
3 years ago#5
GM_ posted...
Alustar posted...

I know vgchartz is unreliable but wtf it looks like it didn't even reach 20,000 sales. :|

I'm pretty sure it did better than that. It became a Player's Choice title in NA.

User Info: Kahrain

Kahrain
3 years ago#6
Would it be called Punch U Out?
=^.^= Mew.... CATS RULE!!!!
Armored Core V team: Nomadic Ravens

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#7
I'd buy it. Don't know about day 1 for $60 though.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: toad133

toad133
3 years ago#8
The team that made it is currently making Luigi's Mansion 2, so they'll probably start work on a Wii U project.

Really hope they do a Punch Out sequel.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: freutty2

freutty2
3 years ago#9
My brother trolled me on Punch out on Wii and NES. SO I really don't care for Punch Out anymore. This also happened to me on Pikmin. I'm not interested in Pikmin 3 now.
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any idea if there will be a Punch-Out sequel released on Wii-U eventually?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived