Rate the above users his game list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate the above users his game list

User Info: megamanx1291

megamanx1291
4 years ago#1
Pretty simple, go.
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#2
Um, what

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#3
The last game list I made was on GIantbomb and I haven't updated it in about two years. I have around 500 games and it would be too much work.

megamanx1291
4 years ago#4
Am I the only one that is actually using this function? Lol.

User Info: LUlGI

LUlGI
4 years ago#5

Oh, you mean the "My Games" feature.

Yeaaaaahhhhh... >_>

User Info: Garbage_Day

Garbage_Day
4 years ago#6
I've had this account for almost 8 years (more than 10 years counting my prior account) and I didn't even know about this feature! Is there a fast way to add games to your collection? Cool idea, but seems like a hassle to add everything.
Signature remains until the Kansas City Royals make the playoffs (10.11.05).

megamanx1291
4 years ago#7
Garbage_Day posted...
I've had this account for almost 8 years (more than 10 years counting my prior account) and I didn't even know about this feature! Is there a fast way to add games to your collection? Cool idea, but seems like a hassle to add everything.

Just add your recently played games.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#8
@megamanx1291
10/10 - Excellent. I thought I was the only one using this My Games feature and your list is better than mine. I need to update my list and I am going to do that.

And when you check my list, ignore NBA13K (PS3) that is on there (I never played it). I added that game on my list because someone purchased that game on my PSN account (and I don't own a PS3, but I played a PS3 and my PSN account is still attached to that one PS3). Oh, I don't have every game that I owned/played on my list yet and I am trying to remember every game I played/owned in my life and add them on my collection.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#9
megamanx1291 posted...

Yes. I messed with it a few times and quickly came to the conclusion that there's no reason to use something so clunky when far better alternatives exist on the internet. Example, http://backloggery.com/
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#10
@mjc0961 - 1/10 for giving such good, great, and awesome games a very low rating and for having a low library. I never seen someone doing something like that on GameFAQs before.
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate the above users his game list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived