Is god of war better than zelda?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is god of war better than zelda?

User Info: zzamaro

zzamaro
4 years ago#121
LUlGI posted...
I like GoW but this is a really stupid comparison.
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]

User Info: ExcaliburOwner

ExcaliburOwner
4 years ago#122
If TC wanted to compare Sony games to Nintendo games, it would be better if he/she compared MediEvil to Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. And you don't hear much talk about MediEvil nowadays, do you? The only thing GoW accomplished was making hack 'n' slash a lot more popular. I never played the games till the end TBH, but just from seeing videos, Castlevania: Lords of Shadows does a better job than God of War would ever do in that genre (IMO, of course).

Even so, I like GoW, because I'm a fan of hack 'n' slash, but Zelda games are something else. I might be blinded by nostalgia here, but the most fun I had playing games was playing Oracle of Seasons/Ages with my cousin. And while some may say the games having been going downhill recently, one might still think there's hope for the series. When I heard ANOTHER GoW was being released (Ascension), all I could think was "What? Again?".

User Info: Pete41608

Pete41608
4 years ago#123
ImGanondorfLol posted...
Gore and better puzzles... Please, please tell me this a joke topic.

This.
GoW puzzles aren't even close to being in the same league as LoZ's.
Wii U/PSN: Pete41608
3DS: 1203-9244-2418
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is god of war better than zelda?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived