Why doesn't Pikmin 3 even have a release date yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why doesn't Pikmin 3 even have a release date yet?

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#21
B/c nintendo can't release all their good games at once, they need to wait for the Wii U excitment to calm down a bit. They don;t want to cause massive riots.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: IloveElite

IloveElite
4 years ago#22
I hate this too.

This was supposed to be a launch game and its the MAIN reason I actually bought a damn Wii U.

Then it slipped to march, now May.. christ knows what next but they are making a bloody joke of it.

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
4 years ago#23
I don't know if Wii U excitement can drop any further than it already has. Lets just hope that it comes by August (I think thats the next "big" game release month)

User Info: Tsutarja495

Tsutarja495
4 years ago#24
They probably just got tired of coming up with new release dates only to not be able to make it. Might as well push it back to TBA.

User Info: AiuchiFanboi

AiuchiFanboi
4 years ago#25
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I see no reason to think PS3 won't have a ten year life cycle.
FFXIV will lend several years of life. Diablo 3 will also provide extended life. Gran Turismo 6 means a good three years of life, at least. Sony denying PS4 was rather silly on their part, but goes back to what I said... Companies try to get the competition to act prematurely or too late all the time.

Just because you can put it on life-support doesn't mean it's still alive. It's still legally braindead.
Gran Turismo? Ridge Racer!!!!!
Diablo 3 sucked back on the PC, what donkey-monkeys makes you think that it has suddenly vastly improved?
FFXIV you say? Tell me, when was the last "good" FF game?
I'm putting Destiny down as the iron-lung, and Infamous as the machine that it's it poop.

Jelly Nintendick troll confirmed.
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#26
johnnybazookabo posted...
Coz its being unveiled at PAX this week

Wait. PAX is this week?
I thought it was on the 22nd.

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#27
Sorry about the double post.
AwayFromHere posted...
Because Nintendo f***ing hates me.

I know the feeling.

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
4 years ago#28
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
excitebike64 posted...
I see no reason to think PS3 won't have a ten year life cycle.
FFXIV will lend several years of life. Diablo 3 will also provide extended life. Gran Turismo 6 means a good three years of life, at least. Sony denying PS4 was rather silly on their part, but goes back to what I said... Companies try to get the competition to act prematurely or too late all the time.

Just because you can put it on life-support doesn't mean it's still alive. It's still legally braindead.
Gran Turismo? Ridge Racer!!!!!
Diablo 3 sucked back on the PC, what donkey-monkeys makes you think that it has suddenly vastly improved?
FFXIV you say? Tell me, when was the last "good" FF game?
I'm putting Destiny down as the iron-lung, and Infamous as the machine that it's it poop.

Wow. Interesting. Tell us how you really feel next time.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why doesn't Pikmin 3 even have a release date yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived