Official "Post Here Your Reason to Prefer Wii U Over PS360" topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Official "Post Here Your Reason to Prefer Wii U Over PS360" topic

User Info: Mikeru07

Mikeru07
4 years ago#21
WiiU, 3ds and pc have all the games I'm interested in.
P67A-UD3-B3| 1600 2x4Gb Kingston HXG| 1600 2x2Gb Patriot| Gigabyte 6850| i5 2500k: 4.2 Ghz| 1 TB WD Black

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#22
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

The Wii U is much simpler. Tap my face to log in. Tap the program I want to launch. Two taps to launch virtually anything. If you have lots of downloaded games, then you are looking at a max of 3 taps.

You forgot to mention how slow the Wii U OS is.

Again, its not about speed as much as its about stupid design. Besides, the Wii U's OS is promised to speed up in the coming months.

Even then, I can launch any program on the Wii U in 3 taps or less.

User Info: SixSixSevenEigh

SixSixSevenEigh
4 years ago#23
sejan12 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

The Wii U is much simpler. Tap my face to log in. Tap the program I want to launch. Two taps to launch virtually anything. If you have lots of downloaded games, then you are looking at a max of 3 taps.

Again, its not about speed as much as its about stupid design. Besides, the Wii U's OS is promised to speed up in the coming months.

Oh, I understand now. You're a fanboy.
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678

User Info: EmeralDragon23

EmeralDragon23
4 years ago#24
the first party games

that's it
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D, The Last Story, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All

User Info: sejan12

sejan12
4 years ago#25
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
sejan12 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
sejan12 posted...

Oh, I understand now. You're a fanboy.

If preferring superior menu design makes me a fanboy in your eyes than I accept that title provided that you accept that you are an idiot for preferring inferior menu design.

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
4 years ago#26
The gamepad offers unique features that intrigue me.
I enjoy Nintendo 1st/2nd party games which WILL be here soon.
Monster Hunter.
I do not like Sony exclusives.
Any multiplats (and many Microsoft exclusives) I would ever want are better on PC.
and thus concludes my post.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
4 years ago#27
I own all three consoles but what I do enjoy about the Wii U over the others is Miiverse and how the top ten players on games like Nano Assault Neo leader boards aren't just names on a list. Some of them are actual people that I've talked to in the Miiverse community for that game. In a very simple way, Miiverse creates a kind of competitive yet respectful game specific environment that used to only be found in arcade rooms among a small group of people who went there.

I love the gamepad too.

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
4 years ago#28
Because it is the most power system of the 8th generation!

*Speak quietly. The PS4 is hungry. It mostly comes out at night... mostly.*

User Info: Ender_Delphiki

Ender_Delphiki
4 years ago#29
When I play multiplayer, it is almost exclusively local multiplayer, and the ps360 has very little support for that. I also don't ever play shooters anymore, which removes most of the exclusives from those consoles.

Everything else I can play on PC, or won't sorely miss.

User Info: RAPTall1

RAPTall1
4 years ago#30
My favorite first party games are all Nintendo games. I do like Sony/Microsoft for certain things, but I'll always be a Nintendo fan first.
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Official "Post Here Your Reason to Prefer Wii U Over PS360" topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived