Price drop.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop.

User Info: MathewManson

MathewManson
4 years ago#1
When I read about it...I remember that in December, the Wii U had a price drop for two weeks. Well I'm positive it was December. It was most likely for Christmas...but it went from $430 for the Deluxe model down to $380.
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#2
O.o

Unless you are not talking about usd, the deluxe has always been $350.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#3
Generally when you see a "price drop" happen for a limited time, that's what we call a Sale in the real world
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#4
Australia?

I'm pretty sure that was one store offering a sale.
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: Fusion916

Fusion916
4 years ago#5
They need to drop the price to $150.

But even at that price I probably still wouldn't buy one.
PSN: Fusion916

Baha05
4 years ago#6
Fusion916 posted...
They need to drop the price to $150.

But even at that price I probably still wouldn't buy one.

Troll harder
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

MathewManson
4 years ago#7
Yeah, EB Games in Australia did the price drop. I'm just curious if anywhere else has done it in the world.

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#8
Baha05 posted...
Generally when you see a "price drop" happen for a limited time, that's what we call a Sale in the real world

price drop drone

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-04-asda-shears-50-off-wii-u-console-prices
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

Baha05
4 years ago#9
shaunme posted...
price drop drone

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-04-asda-shears-50-off-wii-u-console-prices

Ummm nope, generally a limited "price drop" is a sale, and for it to be a true price drop would mean that every major retail and even Nintendo them self would have dropped the price.

MathewManson
4 years ago#10
Well I assume that's what everybody is talking about...sales. I didn't think people actually thought there was going to be a permanent price drop for the systems.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Price drop.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived