Wii u won't sell til we get a $200 price drop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u won't sell til we get a $200 price drop

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#11
I think a price cut and some solid games will propel it forward just like they did for the 3DS.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: jsb0714

jsb0714
4 years ago#12
SexPantherPanda posted...
Even the 3ds couldn't sell at full price what makes nintendo think that they could sell the wii u at such outrages prices especially with the console only having old ports at $60. I own a wii u and rarely use it I want a price drop so people will buy it and devs will have a reason to make games. Im just happy that I own every other console it would be unfortunate to only own a wii u

Don't all trolls add this statement to make their post sound relevant?
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#13
Darkside_Shadow posted...
There is honestly no reason to get a Wii U right now.
Xbox 360 and Ps3 is half the price. And has tons of games.

Im only thinking about getting a Wii U because of NSMBWU. And that can wait.

It isnt worth it just for that. I finished it in 2 days and have no desire to play through it again. I tried to fire it up over the weekend lost interest after 2 levels. Really tired of the NSMB series. The entire game I felt like I had played it before, I think its mostly because I HAVE played it before, 3 times before this game even came out.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: SychinLegacy

SychinLegacy
4 years ago#14
trenken posted...
Darkside_Shadow posted...
There is honestly no reason to get a Wii U right now.
Xbox 360 and Ps3 is half the price. And has tons of games.

Im only thinking about getting a Wii U because of NSMBWU. And that can wait.

It isnt worth it just for that. I finished it in 2 days and have no desire to play through it again. I tried to fire it up over the weekend lost interest after 2 levels. Really tired of the NSMB series. The entire game I felt like I had played it before, I think its mostly because I HAVE played it before, 3 times before this game even came out.

And yet every call of duty halo god of war and gta are all new and exciting right?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u won't sell til we get a $200 price drop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived