Minecraft on PlayStation being considered, Wii U version "very unlikely"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Minecraft on PlayStation being considered, Wii U version "very unlikely"

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
3 years ago#141
Man, this topic went to hell real fast.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
3 years ago#142
Man, this topic went to hell real fast.

Isn't it beautiful.

Baha come back, I need something to laugh at.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#143
Wait... people play Minecraft on anything where they can't play multiplayer? I don't play it myself, but the person who I know who plays it spends their whole time playing multiplayer, so I assumed that was the major focus of the game. It's kind of like putting an online-MP-focused game on a GBA. From what people said, you can't play multiplayer on console versions and the game's a few versions behind.
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 years ago#144
Wow, not even Minecraft? Developers really aren't interested in the Wii U, are they? I'm glad I didn't drop money on this.
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay

User Info: Spawngoat

Spawngoat
3 years ago#145
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Wait... people play Minecraft on anything where they can't play multiplayer? I don't play it myself, but the person who I know who plays it spends their whole time playing multiplayer, so I assumed that was the major focus of the game. It's kind of like putting an online-MP-focused game on a GBA. From what people said, you can't play multiplayer on console versions and the game's a few versions behind.

It's true that the game is a few at an earlier version but the 360 version has always had multiplayer.
"Mr. Jefferson, build up that wall" Christopher Hitchens

User Info: PangLa

PangLa
3 years ago#146
i don't even think Minecraft had multiplayer at first anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Minecraft on PlayStation being considered, Wii U version "very unlikely"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived