Will Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection ever come to Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection ever come to Wii U?

User Info: LionHeartSJT

LionHeartSJT
4 years ago#21
ixoria posted...
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 never went to any Nintendo system so why would 1.5 HD collection go now?

Perchaps because technically 1.5 is the remake of chain or memories for the GBA
I hoped it would be multiplatform, doubt it but hope

User Info: Janobii_Ivy

Janobii_Ivy
4 years ago#22
abbyhitter posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Buy a PS3, it's a great time to buy one now.

It's cheap, it's loaded with games you haven't played yet. the games are cheap.

THe PS4 isn't backwards compatible anyways.

I won't buy a PS3 just to play one game. I made that mistake with buying a used PS2 because I only bought it to play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. PS3 games are still $60 and aren't cheap. It is not a great time to buy one now because I am saving my money for a Wii U.

All of the good PS3 games are like $20 with the exception of Ni No Kuni. Most companies aren't Nintendo, they eventually lower prices, even on Nintendo systems. For the price of a Triple (which is $200-$250) you can get 3-4 amazing games and have a giant gallery of games or get a Wii U which costs $350 and you'll get a (good) mini game collection for free and then you have to shed out $60 for a Mario game and $60 for anything else.

Wait a year for a Wii U and it will be good. I like mine just fine but that's because I also have a PS3, a PC and a 360 to keep me satisfied. A PS3 especially if you haven't gotten one yet could sustain you for more than a year even if you don't make any new purchases. PS3 games are CHEAP and I hate this misconception people have.
Amber stole my sig before it existed.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#23
I wouldn't hold my breath for a Wii U port. Buy a PS3 if you can afford to.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Honey-Boy

Honey-Boy
4 years ago#24
if you get a ps3, youll have access to some of the most awesome exclusives and great 3rd party games too.

something the wiiu dosent have just yet/
~choose death~

User Info: Xeylir

Xeylir
4 years ago#25
While I'd like a Wii U port, I really don't see it happening.
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Collection ever come to Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived