Nintendo fanboys need to be more open minded

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fanboys need to be more open minded

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#1
I see a lot of people with this attitude that if a game has guns or explosions, it's automatically terrible.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but BLOPs2 is not only a fun game, but has a very solid Wii U port.

Also, Nintendo needs a grrr pewpew gritty shooter IP. They have plenty of colorful stuff. Balance is key.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: Nice_Kirbyfan9

Nice_Kirbyfan9
4 years ago#2
This was needed. Where would the fanboys be without your expert advice?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif

User Info: TAoR

TAoR
4 years ago#3
We don't need another gritty realistic gruff marine fps game. There are already way too many of those.
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 years ago#4
You're not the boss of me.

*Throws shell at ADHDguitar*

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#5
Weeelllll, I tried.

Back to Tomb Raider.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: NintendoGamer83

NintendoGamer83
4 years ago#6
I see a lot of ppl, that automatically think if its made by Nintendo it must be terrible.
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
4 years ago#7
I think gamers and developers need to be more open-minded. Perhaps I'm ignorant on the topic, but to me it doesn't seem like we see very many creative character designs anymore. Pipe-wielding ninjas like Goemon, robots like Megaman, plumbers like Mario, creatures like Sonic and whatever Kirby is...A lot of game characters seem very stale today.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#8
Sony fanboys need to stop being so ignorant about mature titles on Nintendo systems.
There are plenty of them and they do exist. Seek and ye shall find.

User Info: GadZooks1357

GadZooks1357
4 years ago#9
ADHDguitar posted...
Weeelllll, I tried.

Back to Tomb Raider.

Only two responses and the TC is already fleeing his own topic.

Non-Nintendo fanboys need to stop generalizing everything and everyone.

User Info: The_Hyphenator

The_Hyphenator
4 years ago#10
Frankly, I have no interest in playing any game that turns the experiences of real-life soldiers into a toy for people to play online. I think it's disrespectful and more than a little disgusting. Not to mention that the vast majority of these games are either low-quality knockoffs of industry leaders, or they see as little improvement and iteration as annual sports franchises.

The lone exception I've found that I enjoy is Spec Ops: The Line, and that's specifically due to the fact that it functions as a deconstruction and retort to military shooters like Call of Duty. I have no interest in any other game in the genre.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo fanboys need to be more open minded

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived