Name A (Non-Nintendo) Sequel Nintendo Should Fund

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name A (Non-Nintendo) Sequel Nintendo Should Fund

User Info: Nihilux

Nihilux
4 years ago#51
TimeSplitters! How could I forget you?

User Info: DarthBadger

DarthBadger
4 years ago#52
Sonic Adventure 3. Sonic is obviously one of the most notable series of all time and SA2 is the game a majority of fans actually want a sequel of rather than another completely new story.

I don't know how good it would be, but I have little doubt it would sell like crazy.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
"Buy a shotgun." - Joe Biden

User Info: HyadesVorque

HyadesVorque
4 years ago#53
My_Unit posted...
blundermine posted...
Actraiser. Why did Capcom give up on this series!?

Yeah a real sequel. Not what they did with Actraiser 2. They could do so much more with the sim part of the game these days.

Staring at the case for those games right now, and I clearly see "Enix" printed on it, not Capcom.

Though I do like the first one and would like to see a sequel, or some sort of spiritual sequel to those games.

User Info: -NotoriousLynx

-NotoriousLynx
4 years ago#54
I keep saying I want Nintendo and Level-5 to make a Dark Cloud spiritual successor.

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
4 years ago#55
Timesplitters 4 plx
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name A (Non-Nintendo) Sequel Nintendo Should Fund

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived