Eternal Darkness II

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Eternal Darkness II

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
4 years ago#1
You want it, I want it.

We need it.

Discuss.
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
See profile for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID. Feel free to add me.

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
4 years ago#2
I'd tell you that the Big N should fund Silicon Knights to do it but I think they have 5 people staffed right now after losing the court battle with Epic. Bummer. But possible artwork from ED2 did leak out. Not sure if its legit though.

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#3
I'm praying it happens soon. Reading the scrolls in Mirror of Fate really reminded me of ED and made me want a sequel even more.

User Info: MilesTeg420

MilesTeg420
4 years ago#4
Stay away from Silicon Knights, giving them money is a terrible idea. Nintendo owns the IP so give it to Retro or some other high class studio.

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
4 years ago#5
Sometimes you just need to let go.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
4 years ago#6
Didn't Silicon Knights close down or something?

User Info: Goomba_Stomper

Goomba_Stomper
4 years ago#7
The_Bones posted...
Didn't Silicon Knights close down or something?

They arent officially closed but they only have around 3-5 people on staff. Nintendo owns the IP so while a sequel is unlikely, it's not impossible.

User Info: blazeUP12

blazeUP12
4 years ago#8
I want it.
hello earthlings, i am from another planet

User Info: allchiefedup

allchiefedup
4 years ago#9
I really enjoyed that game. I would love to see how they would mess with my head this time.

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#10
Nintendo could position itself to be the king of survival horror games if they played their cards right. Give us both ED2 and a new Fatal Frame, since they are the majority rights holder to that IP now as well, release them both in North America and that would shut all the "Nintendo = Kiddy" nonsense right up.
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Eternal Darkness II

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived