Anyone getting Toki Tori 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone getting Toki Tori 2?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
I think it looks great , graphics are great.
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#2
I am totally. Bought the WiiWare version a while back to get myself in the spirit!

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
4 years ago#3
I love TT,I have it on the Wii and PC.

Really looking forward (way forward) to TT2.
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

andizzle29662
4 years ago#4
Graphics are very impressive for a eshop game.
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
4 years ago#5
i havent decided yet the only eshop game i have bought is Trine 2.
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider (PC)
NNI: Gaiaknight

andizzle29662
4 years ago#6
Trine is gorgeous, I stopped frequently to stare at the backgrounds.

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
4 years ago#7
I don't typically notice visuals in a puzzle game. I found the first Toki Tori (or rather the Steam remake) to be not so great. It's ok, but I think suteF is the better game.
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"

User Info: Tino_Tonitini2

Tino_Tonitini2
4 years ago#8
Most likely.

I liked the remake on Steam (I'm aware it was also available on the Wii Shop Channel) although I never finished it. I'm ashamed to say I got stuck somewhere in the third world (the one that looks like a sewer).

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#9
I loved the first game and spent too many hours straining my brain on it. Definitely giving the sequel a look!
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
4 years ago#10
I would have got it if it came out in january, at this point the delay has made me lose interest. I want lego city forsure and otherwise I prob wont buy any wii U games til nintendo starts releasing stuff
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone getting Toki Tori 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived