I think I left my Wii U at the laundromat.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think I left my Wii U at the laundromat.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#1
inb4blogfaqs

I can't find my Wii U anywhere a full day after having gone to the laundromat to do laundry and taking my Wii U to play while the clothes dry. I had Nintendo land in the system, and Black ops 2, ZombiU and Darksiders 2 in its carrying case. I can't find the Wii U in my car, or anywhere in the house. I think I left it at the laundromat because I can't find the dryer sheets anywhere too. I was sure I had it all in my baskets. ****ing hell! If I left it there, it's long gone.

My Nintendo premiumship! F***!

I'm so mad at myself right now.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: Ianio82

Ianio82
4 years ago#2
Sorry to hear of your possible loss... But, bringing a Wii U to a laundromat? Wouldn't it have been easier to have gotten/brought a handheld device such as a Vita or 3DS, maybe even a smartphone? Oh well.

Hope you find your Wii U. Try calling the laundromat and see if it was placed in a "lost & found" bin.

User Info: Megagunstarman

Megagunstarman
4 years ago#3
Nintendo should have thought of this before they put a screen in the controller.

Major flaw.
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11

User Info: Griff

Griff
4 years ago#4
How in the hell do you hook it up to a TV in the Laundromat?
Seriously?

User Info: jjeerryyonly9

jjeerryyonly9
4 years ago#5
Did you check the dryers? That's where I found my satellite dish when I took it to the laundromat.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
4 years ago#6
That sucks dude!I know your pain,I left my 59" tv at they've doctors office a few years ago.
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: microtoast

microtoast
4 years ago#7
I lost my car at the carwash once

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 years ago#8
Griff posted...
How in the hell do you hook it up to a TV in the Laundromat?
Seriously?

I am good friends with the owner. He let me use the TV in his office.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 years ago#9
I don't understand why anyone throws "blogfaqs" around. Are some people too lazy to comprehend anything beyond kindergarten-level sentences?
Sedix: Baffling Artist
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I think I left my Wii U at the laundromat.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived