WTF happened to pikmin 3 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WTF happened to pikmin 3 ?

User Info: foochew

foochew
4 years ago#1
It was gonna be a release title and now it doesnt even have a TBA release date ? Nintendo better get their act together or they are gonna sink like the Titanic !

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
4 years ago#2
It was never going to be a release title. Originally, it was scheduled to come out in March, but it got pushed back to Q2.
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22

User Info: foochew

foochew
4 years ago#3
nintendo was talking Pikmin this Pikmin that before the Wii U even came out and now it doesnt even have a release date at all, not even within this year !

User Info: Faceman_

Faceman_
4 years ago#4
Pikmin sucks anyway

User Info: darknight06

darknight06
4 years ago#5
Pikmin won't sell systems and they know it. It didn't do it for the GC.
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308

User Info: zetsuclone

zetsuclone
4 years ago#6
foochew posted...
Nintendo better get their act together or they are gonna sink like the Titanic !

Too late for that. The systems already tanking, I guess we'll have to wait for e3. :/
I can transform

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#7
darknight06 posted...
Pikmin won't sell systems and they know it. It didn't do it for the GC.

This
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Ambassador_Kong

Ambassador_Kong
4 years ago#8
Wow a system didn't launch with every game ever made, who would have thunk it.

Also, a game release date has been pushed back. Egads! It must be the end of days.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#9
So what I never wanted the original Pikmin. It's only gonna sell for people who liked the first game. I'm guessing that's not a hell of alot of people.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 years ago#10
Faceman_ posted...
Pikmin sucks anyway

Yeah, right. /sarcasm
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WTF happened to pikmin 3 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived