What issues of Nintendo Power do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What issues of Nintendo Power do you own?

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
4 years ago#1
Personally, I bought a copy of Volume 22 a while ago for the Battletoads posters since they somehow survived. When pulling it out, there was a rip and the Battletoads poster is ripped a bit. It also has the Battletoads and Double Dragon poster which is mint. The magazine itself is probably a (good) in condition.

I also picked up a copy of the final issue and never opened it and now I just keep it in its factory seal and stare at it every once and a while.

So Nintendo Power fans, lemme know about ya' magazines?
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: MR_Smarty_Pants

MR_Smarty_Pants
4 years ago#2
lol...Nintendo Power.
Proud owner of the Wii U!

User Info: superpikminbro7

superpikminbro7
4 years ago#3
i had a lot of them but lost them wen moveing

now i just have a super smash bros melee nintendo power guide a game boy advanc issue
and the last one volume 285

i miss nintendo power so much :(
3DS FRIEND CODE 0361-6033-8946 pm me if you added me
pikmin is awesome :D

User Info: bh7812

bh7812
4 years ago#4
I have the first 150 or so issues, stored in a big box. They're all in fair to excellent condition. A few worn covers but nothing major. I always meant to re-sub at some point and regret it, probably could have had all 250 some issues if I'd had. I have 2 copies of issue 1, and 3 copies of the final issue. Right now the 3 copies of the final issue are still sealed. I'll open one to read and leave the other 2 as is.
Sent from my iPad via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#5
Issues 4-35 basically the first 3 years roughly. I still remember getting the batman nes issue - my first magazine.
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: denniedarko

denniedarko
4 years ago#6
I have the last 8 issues. Guess I decided to sub at the wrong time.
Now Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tales of the Abyss
Last Played: Splinter Cell: Conviction (9/10), Max Payne 3 (9/10), Spec Ops: The Line (9/10)

User Info: MARl0

MARl0
4 years ago#7
I have all of them. Well except issue 4 (the one with Zelda 2 on the cover), because the pages started falling out, and we threw it out. I'm also missing the issue with Earthworm Jim on the cover. I think my mom might have accidentally threw it out back then. Other than those two, I have every issue.
Currently playing: Project Diva F (PS3) / Castlevania LoS: Mirror of Fate (3DS)

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#8
Check out the angry video game nerd's Nintendo power episode. If you're a 30+ gamer it'll be a real entertaining trip down memory lane.
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist

User Info: BrokenBandit84

BrokenBandit84
4 years ago#9
Oh let me go take hours to rummage through the hundreds of copies I have and list them specifically here in order *Sarcasm*

User Info: gamebuyer22

gamebuyer22
4 years ago#10
Im missing Issues 1,2, 221,223,224,225
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What issues of Nintendo Power do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived