You all are not actually going to buy the Deus Ex port if happens, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You all are not actually going to buy the Deus Ex port if happens, right?

User Info: PG50

PG50
4 years ago#21
I already own it on the PC, still play it sometimes. I would not buy a Wii U version unless it added something significant, which it probably wouldn't. So you're right I would not buy it, because I already own it.

User Info: BoundtotheEarth

BoundtotheEarth
4 years ago#22
I'd get it ONLY because I severely underestimated the specs of my now-defunct old-ass rig and can't play it on there.

Plus I'm too cheap and don't know a damn thing on building a PC.

User Info: SwtorN00b

SwtorN00b
4 years ago#23
Tsutarja495 posted...
I'm not. Not because it's a port, but because the series is too mature for my interests and it's in first person.

I only buy Nintendo systems. So a port of something that was never on a Nintendo system is a new game to me.

Just so much fail in this post.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#24
I never played it back when I had my 360 so I'd check it out.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#25
I have it on steam. Played it for a few hours, it was kinda fun running around the city, being all sneaky, but it got boring fast.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#26
I've already finished it twice on PC playing Stealth Jenson and Dudebro Shooter Jensen. I still need to play through The Missing Link DLC though.

Unless it did something really cool like un-dumb the boss battles it's not worth it.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. You all are not actually going to buy the Deus Ex port if happens, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived