What's your favorite Nintendo franchise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's your favorite Nintendo franchise?

User Info: Rizaadon007

Rizaadon007
4 years ago#11
Fire Emblem.
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#12
Smash Bros and Kid Icarus

and Yes I was a fan of Kid Icarus way before Pit's trophy in Melee

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
4 years ago#13
Advance Wars.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#14
Zelda is my favorite, no doubt. And it is my number 1 favorite video game franchise of all time.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: selfdeztruction

selfdeztruction
4 years ago#15
If I had to put my three favorites in order it would be Metroid 1st and Mario/Zelda too close to distinguish between 2nd and 3rd.

I actually have a hard time judging/putting any of those three franchises above eachother because I love each one so much that I can't weigh them against eachother or draw any derisive lines between them.

I think (at the moment) I'd say (in order) Metroid,Zelda,Mario but only because I'm more looking forward to a new Metroid game,skyward sword is still a recent dose of Zelda and I received the newest Mario for Christmas.

Metroid is the game that I've been anticipating the longest because of how long it's been since Corruption and Other M didn't fill a void,it only made it worse since it was simply Samusgaiden.
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer

User Info: Wekos1187

Wekos1187
4 years ago#16
I guess I gotta go with Zelda then followed by Mario even is Super Mario World is my favorite game. Now if they would just make a 3d Donkey Kong game like the one on 64 I could be persuaded to change my list.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's your favorite Nintendo franchise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived