A great cause, petition for disabled gamers!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A great cause, petition for disabled gamers!

User Info: Y34RX3R0

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#1
http://youtu.be/i_N_vw1XqRs

http://tinyurl.com/ButtonRemapPetition

We all love games, fanboy or not. So lets help disabled gamers enjoy the hobby we all share and love!
Please take a moment to sign and have devs make it mandatory button re-mapping.

Thank you!
PSN: Y34RX3R0
Nintendo Wii U ID: HumanAPE

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#2
I signed. Don't think it'll happen any day soon foor all games, but as long as it has results there's no wasted effort. It would be better for me, since sometimes not having full control options is very annoying. And I don't like people being left out, simply because developers refuse to acknowledge them.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: jjeerryyonly9

jjeerryyonly9
4 years ago#3
Signed.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115

User Info: Oni_Taedo

Oni_Taedo
4 years ago#4
I'll sign.
It's stupid that it's not an option in every game, really.

I also have a pet peeve when it comes to things being excluded, for any reason.
I'm pretty OCD like that.
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#5
Up n Atom

User Info: nickvd8

nickvd8
4 years ago#6
Signed as well.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
4 years ago#7
All gamers can benefit from button remapping, not just disabled gamers. This feature should be standard because it benefits everyone. Putting "think of the disabled" at the forefront is just a cheap grab for sympathy while actually diminishing the usefulness of the feature to everyone.

Yeah, I signed, but maybe a little less shameless heartstring pulling attempts, because you're having the opposite effect: instead of feeling more compelled to sign, I'm feeling a bit disgusted by your blatant shamelessness.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#8
mjc0961 posted...
All gamers can benefit from button remapping, not just disabled gamers. This feature should be standard because it benefits everyone. Putting "think of the disabled" at the forefront is just a cheap grab for sympathy while actually diminishing the usefulness of the feature to everyone.

Yeah, I signed, but maybe a little less shameless heartstring pulling attempts, because you're having the opposite effect: instead of feeling more compelled to sign, I'm feeling a bit disgusted by your blatant shamelessness.

The hell? Did you even watch the video? Some games disabled ppl cannot even play due to no mapping. This is not some lobbist hidden agenda. Its a petition for disabled gamers made by disabled gamers.

Sure able bodied gamers benifit as well but not nearly as much. Im sure disabled gamers got together and used the sympathy card so us able bodied gamers could reap the benifits. You daft child.

Y34RX3R0
4 years ago#9
ºº
---

User Info: Mattatron42

Mattatron42
4 years ago#10
signed

Finally a petition about video games that isn't begging for localization or other trivial nonsense.
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A great cause, petition for disabled gamers!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived