64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

User Info: Heartless18

Heartless18
4 years ago#1
And that's not including game sales, accessories, digital sales, etc.

I don't know about you guys, but if I made $2 million in a month, I'd be pretty damn happy.
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat

User Info: shaunme

shaunme
4 years ago#2
ITT consoles are made for free
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//

User Info: GEKGanon

GEKGanon
4 years ago#3
Now subtract manufacturing costs, packaging, marketing, technical support...
Steam Name: gekganon

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#4
And you are probably party of the "47%". if any company let alone one as large as nintendo made $2m in sales in a month they would not be happy.

Now this post could be a joke, then yes funny.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: thundercat2600

thundercat2600
4 years ago#5
Uh if you had over 5000 employees to pay like Nintendo does, you wouldn't be so happy.
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

thundercat2600
4 years ago#6
Pigfarts posted...
And you are probably party of the "47%". if any company let alone one as large as nintendo made $2m in sales in a month they would not be happy.

Now this post could be a joke, then yes funny.

Yeah good call. This thread must be a joke. Nobody could possibly be that stupid.....right?
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#7
Heartless18 posted...
And that's not including game sales, accessories, digital sales, etc.

I don't know about you guys, but if I made $2 million in a month, I'd be pretty damn happy.

...and then you remember you spent $2.5 million creating them...
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Heartless18

Heartless18
4 years ago#8
It's confirmed that Nintendo makes a profit off each Wii U. More than enough money to settle all other expenses and still make money. Maybe not $2 million in profit, but enough to keep the company in the black.
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#9
Heartless18 posted...
It's confirmed that Nintendo makes a profit off each Wii U. More than enough money to settle all other expenses and still make money. Maybe not $2 million in profit, but enough to keep the company in the black.

You don't seem to understand what people are saying the basic P&L for every company is revenue - expenses = net gain.

Revenue for nintendo is their sale stream
expenses are everything- R&D, building leases, cost of board meeting, everyone salary, EVERYTHING needed to operate a company. 2 million in sales DOES NOT cover nintendos operating cost.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

thundercat2600
4 years ago#10
Heartless18 posted...

Wrong. They lose money on Wii U. They have to sell 2 games before they break even. Nintendo sure as hell isn't making money on the Wii U and won't be for a long time, if ever. Get your facts straight before posting these stupid damage control topics.
-darkjedilink
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived