64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

User Info: RykoLibre

RykoLibre
4 years ago#11
Veronica Mars made more than this in a day.

User Info: RykoLibre

RykoLibre
4 years ago#12
Heartless, you're a moron. Let me put this into perspective. The 3ds sold for a loss until September of 2012. It now makes 10 per sale. You have to pay all of our employees, travel costs, conventions, ads, commercials, electricity, supplies, equipment, machinery, buildings, rent expenses, etc. Nintendo is pissing their pants right now.

User Info: bskiffington

bskiffington
4 years ago#13
You need to also include game sales + Nintendo 3DS hardware and game sales, as well as Wii + original DS sales which are still, for some reason, selling. It's still not a perfect world but it's not like everything is bombing.

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
4 years ago#14
Joke topic?
I mean, it's using the exact same dumb argument I saw on "vitassurance" topics (which I'm not convinced were serious either). It can't be serious.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection

User Info: googler

googler
4 years ago#15
So if they sold a game with each one, then they probably made a whooping $64,000. Congrats nintendo

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#16
Heartless18 posted...
And that's not including game sales, accessories, digital sales, etc.

I don't know about you guys, but if I made $2 million in a month, I'd be pretty damn happy.

Isn't that the entire budget for a b class console game? A drop in the bucket.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 64,000 units x $300 per unit = Close to $2 million in sales

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived