I need another game for the B2G1 Target deal!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I need another game for the B2G1 Target deal!

User Info: JulesNeci

JulesNeci
4 years ago#1
Hey guys!
I'm getting my Wii U next week at Target! I plan to use the $50 gift cards on the buy 2 get 1 free deal.
I know I'm picking it up Super Mario Bros and Need For Speed U, but I'm undecided on the third game. I might pick up Revengeance or another Wii U game.
Lego City looks okay, but I haven't really fallen in love with any Lego games, and the load time sounds terrible. Monster Hunter is a port, and I'm kind of burned out on hunting games.
What other Wii U games do you enjoy? I own most of the multiplats on my PS3, too, so I don't plan on picking up any of those.
Help a girl out, will you? :)
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3).

User Info: RioichiCooper

RioichiCooper
4 years ago#2
I'd recommend LEGO City or MGR.
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.

User Info: hellbringher

hellbringher
4 years ago#3
Are you really taking advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal if you don't want a third game? I think it's taking advantage of you.
I farted - me : * /

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
4 years ago#4
ni no kuni, tomb raider, and MH3U
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: JulesNeci

JulesNeci
4 years ago#5
hellbringher posted...
Are you really taking advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal if you don't want a third game? I think it's taking advantage of you.

Since I'm going to use the $50 gift card on for it, my payment would only be around $80, Cali taxes included for 3 new games. Not bad.

And to the others, thank you for your recommendations. I already own Ni No Kuni (yay!)

Lego City is a hit or miss to me, really, since I'm playing Lego Batman 2 right now and I think it's such a drag. I just can't get into it (though Batman is my favorite superhero and I love Lego).

I've watched HD videos of MH3U on my TV and to be honest, it looks like a PS2 game, so I'm not sure about it. Graphics aren't everything, I know, but if I were to spend hours on a game I'd like it to at least look decent.

Tomb Raider sounds awesome too, but MGR is so far my top choice.

If only The Wonderful 101 were out, I wouldn't have to make such a hard decision :(
(if you haven't noticed, I tend to like games with vibrant colors :P)
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3).

User Info: sonic777

sonic777
4 years ago#6
I recommend Lego City or Monster Hunter.

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
4 years ago#7
Would it still be a deal if I bought mario and monster hunter on wii u and got monster hunter 3ds free
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I need another game for the B2G1 Target deal!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived