So any news on Aliens: Colonel Marines?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So any news on Aliens: Colonel Marines?

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#31
AmishMechanic posted...
tc u better b careful about playin shooters on the wii u

zombie u broke my console and this cud to the same 2 yours

nah
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

User Info: monkeyspoon

monkeyspoon
4 years ago#32
GoombaX posted...
darkness1018 posted...
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Sega prob expect such low sales that they cease working on it and cut their losses. Expect it to be cancelled.

Its a game nobody likes on a system nobody wants.

tell me monkeyspoon, what are you going to do when the ps4 flops.
Also dont say it wont flop because you know it will.
So what exactly will you do once the ps4 flops? Will you be on the ps4 board desperately trying to defend it, will you be on this board continuing to troll, or will you sit back and quietly watch as gaming as we know it dies a slow death due to poor innovation software wise.
Any real gamer knows its software that moves systems and 1 or 2 amazing game a year combined on all systems ain't gonna cut it.

Again, what if the PS4 doesnt flop? What will you say then?

it is going to flop there is no what if's

Weren't you suspended for anti Sony trolling. It appears you haven't learnt anything. Maybe you should use your time machine to do something constructive.

The truth is that the WiiU is the worst selling console since before the PS2. Even in their worst months the ps3 and other systems out sold it by miles.

The PS4 is the first high end console. It won't fail as its the start of the real next gen.
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
4 years ago#33
AmishMechanic posted...
tc u better b careful about playin shooters on the wii u

zombie u broke my console and this cud to the same 2 yours

Shouldn't have connected it to the butter churner but a proper outlet.

User Info: ferval100

ferval100
4 years ago#34
AdamLazaruso posted...
There hasn't been a lot of news but we do know that it's going to be the best version.

PC.
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN! (Guy Gamer.)

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
4 years ago#35
The tester sounded like a liar, be it a tester or not.

That being said, I really don't care either way.

The game could get canned. It has all the early signs of it.

But it could still be improved. No one really knows anything, and taking the word from ONE tester is really dumb.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#36
excitebike64 posted...

On what basis do you make that claim? I can't see why you'd say anything like that, since nothing he said contradicts what we knew already or that we have since come to know.

User Info: The_Shadow_Link

The_Shadow_Link
4 years ago#37
They will try to pull what Ninja Gaiden 3 did and have a "Special Edition" of some time for the Wii with new features claiming they fix everything, just for the hope that they can push more copies of this already terrible game.
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#38
monkeyspoon posted...
GoombaX posted...
darkness1018 posted...
GoombaX posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Sega prob expect such low sales that they cease working on it and cut their losses. Expect it to be cancelled.

Its a game nobody likes on a system nobody wants.

tell me monkeyspoon, what are you going to do when the ps4 flops.
Also dont say it wont flop because you know it will.
So what exactly will you do once the ps4 flops? Will you be on the ps4 board desperately trying to defend it, will you be on this board continuing to troll, or will you sit back and quietly watch as gaming as we know it dies a slow death due to poor innovation software wise.
Any real gamer knows its software that moves systems and 1 or 2 amazing game a year combined on all systems ain't gonna cut it.

Again, what if the PS4 doesnt flop? What will you say then?

it is going to flop there is no what if's

Weren't you suspended for anti Sony trolling. It appears you haven't learnt anything. Maybe you should use your time machine to do something constructive.

The truth is that the WiiU is the worst selling console since before the PS2. Even in their worst months the ps3 and other systems out sold it by miles.

The PS4 is the first high end console. It won't fail as its the start of the real next gen.

everything you have said is false, but idc to be honest. Ill just sit here and watch your life crumble as sony dies a slow death.
Well off to outback.
Have fun kids I know how poor and pathetic some of you are so please feel free to respond in a manner that makes you trolls look moronic as usual :D
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
4 years ago#39
Eoin posted...
excitebike64 posted...

On what basis do you make that claim? I can't see why you'd say anything like that, since nothing he said contradicts what we knew already or that we have since come to know.

Most testers are under paid, or not even paid individuals.
The general negatives only sounded like something anyone would say. Especially the comments about the WIiU gamepad only being used for quirky mini games.

His comments were about as fleshed out as anyone who could just make something up. Nothing about the comments sounded legit. Just sounded like added fuel with all the twisted negative news.

If the game is canned, we'll never know for sure.
When it comes out - if it comes out - then maybe something can actually be determined. The only thing for sure that we all know is that Gearbox pushed all their money on one or two projects, and for some reason thought it was wise to neglect others... despite deadlines.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
4 years ago#40
excitebike64 posted...
Most testers are under paid, or not even paid individuals
Underpaid sure. Unpaid? Nonsense.

excitebike64 posted...
The general negatives only sounded like something anyone would say. Especially the comments about the WIiU gamepad only being used for quirky mini games.

I don't think you remember the comments properly. He was very specific.

excitebike64 posted...
Nothing about the comments sounded legit. Just sounded like added fuel with all the twisted negative news.

It sounded like it could be just someone jumping on the negative bandwagon or it could have been legit....until he was confirmed as a Sega tester, which strengthened his credibility immensely. Then after all his posts got deleted (which didn't exactly hurt his credibility), many of the things he said were independently confirmed by other leaks. We're not talking about someone making stuff up randomly. We're talking about someone who definitely worked for Sega and definitely was the first person on the internet to post some things about the game that have since been confirmed as true.

As I said, the only comments about the Wii U version being good have come from Gearbox - proven liars. Despite your unbacked claim to the contrary, not one thing posted by that tester has been shown to be a lie - yet it's his comments that you blindly disregard?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So any news on Aliens: Colonel Marines?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived