Fire Emblem Wii U

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fire Emblem Wii U

User Info: Dlite83

Dlite83
4 years ago#1
If there is going to be a Fire Emblem Wii U game (not SMT x Fire Emblem) I wonder if the Games overworld graphics would stay true to the original (maybe a HD version of Awakening) and then for the battles you can choose between 2D classic art (same as GBA Fire Emblems but better) or full HD 3D graphics. what do you guys think? Personally I am a fan of the 2D Battles but I am not a big fan of the 2D HD Persona and Blazblu games...

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
4 years ago#2
I too wonder how the approach will be made. For me, I'd like an HD upgrade of something like Awakening. I just want a better resolution of the Fire Emblem we've seen and loved for years. It's a good formula--especially the top down view of the board.

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
4 years ago#3
Well, both the Wii and GameCube got FE games. So I wouldn't rule the WiiU out of the question at all.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: Dlite83

Dlite83
4 years ago#4
I liked everything about the GC and Wii fire emblems but I just thought today...is there even going to be a new fire emblem game for wii u or is the game going to be STM x fire emblem? SMT and fire emblem are so different.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
4 years ago#5
There has been at least one Fire Emblem on each Nintendo home console excluding the N64. I think its a safe bet to expect at least one FE game on the Wii U besides SMT x FE.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

User Info: Pendragoon

Pendragoon
4 years ago#6
Make it all HD hand drawn sprites and you have my attention. 3D just doesn't suit this series well...
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
4 years ago#7
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Make it all HD hand drawn sprites and you have my attention. 3D just doesn't suit this series well...

you have every right in the world to your opinion but the majority disagrees.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fire Emblem Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived